Sunday, August 31, 2003

Evening

I weighed myself today, I was suppose to wait til Monday but with the holiday and tomorrow going to a BBQ at my sister's and there being cake there (for my uncle's gf's birthday) I decided to weigh myself today and not count tomorrow. I lost 3 lbs this week! yay! Total of 8 lbs now, I'm suppose to increase my net carbs by 5 per week now until I get to 40 grams then stop and do that until I'm close to my goal weight (which is about 30 lbs lighter than what I was originally.) So I'm not doing bad, I have cheated a little though. I think if I continue to mangage my carb intake (which is getting easier) and continue exercising I should at least maintain this weight and maybe lose a bit more.

I never seem to know who sings songs on the radio. I didn't know Daniel Bedingfield sang "Gotta Get Through This" or "If You're Not the One" Hmmmm. He has an interesting voice. Just downloaded those two songs from LimeWire. Anyway emotional family drama today. Ended up calling Pete and not really talking too much. Anyway going to get off here and watch 4 Weddings and a Funeral on the TV station Oxygen for the 100th time - its just not the same with all the curse words edited ugh lol.

No comments: