Saturday, April 12, 2003

DVD player is still not working :( Can't walk - feel lazy because I can't do my walking, therefore I want to be lazy and eat and watch a movie (on VHS obviously) but should do work on tons of things due next week and the following one. My roommate's friend was in our room when I came back from work - at around 5pm. Actually she was at my desk, on my computer, on AOL under her screen name as a guest! The cheek! (Putting it nicely in a british way.) UGH She said this as I walked in "I'm on your computer is that okay?" In shock all I could do is plaster a fake smile on my face and say "Yeah sure" UGH. She got off the comp a few mins later but UGH. And she didn't really leave until 11pm. She came and went, waiting for my roommate to come back, watching TV in the living room. Then when I got back from Walmart she was here with my roommate. I went into our suitemate's room for a minute and there she is at my desk signing on to AOL "is it okay if I go on ?" what am I suppose to say "get the F**** AWAY FROM MY COMP YOU B****? " Well I should have yes but I'm too nice - no really I am. Hmph. Will be glad when I'm home and i don't have random people waiting for my roommates all day long ugh.

No comments: