Thursday, April 24, 2003

Hi hi. *School's Out for Summer* - dun dun dun ::singing that song:: Okay so its more like a spring break for me, as summer semester starts on May 5th I wanna say hmph oooo that means that Friday will be birthday!!!! yay (Which is May 9th in case your not up to date hehe) So seems as though Lynn might be coming back down South the day before I leave to go over there hehe - getting out before I arrive I see hehe. Hmph so Pete will probably try to get a part time job before I get there. For two reasons really - he is thinking about taking some courses starting in the fall so if he gets a part time job he will be able to work it around his courses. And also because I'm coming in the summer his current job will probably refuse him the holiday he has (something like 4 weeks or something!) as it is their busiest time! Soo I don't totally agree with it but I'm glad he does want to spend time with me and also that he would like a part time job that way he'll have money and have time with me hehe :) Anyway I'm all moved back home now :) Well all my stuff is still in the back of the mini-van but I'm home :) I had a ton of stuff! Mostly junk! Geez! Anyway just thought I'd post on here - hope everyone had a good St. George Day :) Ooo I must change the graphics on my contents page of my website soon!

No comments: