Friday, June 03, 2005

New template woohoo. Came across it on Blogskins.com and LOVE IT. Going to add all my links from my other template on here eventually but its late and I'm tired. Been doing my Save the Date's today...after a lot of drama they turned out ok. Only spending out like 35 invites because mostly inviting couple and small families, about 68 ppl so far I think. Anyway best be off...going to David's Bridal like an hour and a half away tomorrow...the quest for bridesmaids dresses begins!

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Wow, very fancy template. I've not seen anything like this before. Very nice. :)

Have a great weekend.

B r i a n & G a b r i e l a said...

Hi Julie. Liked your blogskin so much.

Hope you the best while doing all the arrangements for your coming wedding. You will see everything is going to turn out great.

Enjoy your weekend.

God bless,

Gabriela. :)

Spanish Kitchenette said...

lol it took me time to find out where the post-comments box was ! seems you have to click twice to see them hehe

Very original blog template *thumb*

Jayne said...

Like Miriam, I got confused about where to comment!.. lol, figured it out now.

Nice Template, very unusual.

Juls said...

Sorry I keep getting confused too ;)