Monday, December 26, 2005

So Christmas is over. I'm fighting jetlag from my transatlantic journey back home on Dec 23rd. Until last night, my room looked like an explosion hurled clothes and random presents all over my bed. It looked worse than it was by far! The new year is approaching, and god lets hope 2006 is better than this year has been! The wedding is rapidly approaching as well, and I'm very torn about what I want, and stressed out about our current situation (of not having jobs and not knowing where we'll end up after the 'big day'). Once upon a time we had it all planned, but we all know the saying about best laid plans.

In other news, I'm looking for a new design for my blog and ironically my MIL2B had Christmas cards with the picture from my current design, so I snagged one from her...because that picture is just too funny ;)

1 comment:

Juls said...

Testing out comments on this skin