Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My Fears Have Been Confirmed...

I'm officially growing up! I'm one of those people that were born old, like my mother before me I've always had an internal wisdom and sensibility...not sure if I got that last bit from my mom though. So these recent confirmations that I am, in fact, growing up have surprised me more than I thought they ever would. Beyond graduating college, and getting married, there are little things that prove I'm suddenly being thrown into adulthood:

1. I renewed my drivers license...which means I've had it for almost 6 years! Now I'm legally allowed to drive until 2012...which seems like another century from now but alas it'll be here before I know it. Oh and what's up with the new drivers licenses by the way?! Are they high tech or what!



2. I've taken to drinking coffee...not just my usual tall, white chocolate mocha (which is more sugar and milk than java), but plain old 'two sugars and 2% milk' eat your stomach out by the age of 50 - coffee.

Oh and I applied for another credit card, which probably isn't the most grown up thing to do afterall but it might come in handy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! That's so cute.. I love my AM coffee yipee for ruining our tummies! Yey on the DL, I have to renew mine next year.
Hmm, credit card. No Comment :)

Juls said...

Actually I'm really good with credit cards and its only to replace one that I have now that is more trouble than its worth ;)