Thursday, March 09, 2006

Pride and Prejudice...

I feel like I am living and breathing the story of Austen's most famous novel at the moment, so why not have a blog skin of it right?! This one is AWESOME! The reason why I'm living and breathing it is because I'm doing a 20 page paper on Colin Firth's role in 20th Century Adaptions of the story: the BBC/A&E 1995 Production, his minor mention in Bridget Jones Edge of Reason (the book), his role in both the Bridget Jones movies as Mark Darcy; and the impact these roles have had on the popularity of the P&P. Oh and probably a bit at the end comparing him with the Darcy character in the 2005 version :)

2 comments:

Juls said...

Making sure comments work!

Spanish Kitchenette said...

yep they are!

Wanna go that movie after all the good critics I have been hearing.