Wednesday, January 26, 2005

In an attempt to avoid working on a commentary that's due in Mass Media and Society tomorrow, I'm blogging. But I am working on the commentary, I almost have a page and it only has to be 2 pages woohoo. I should be done, but I like avoiding stuff. Another Jane Green book has come out, and because I don't want anything else I told Pete he could me it for Valentine's Day ;) Even though I don't have time to read anything non-scholarly bah...The Other Woman there is a link. After reading the synopsis it's quite scary, take out the three kids part and switch around a few names (but keep the MIL one) and that's my in-laws...hopefully they won't turn all nuts after the wedding...surely not...

Well I have class at 3:30 until 4:45 and then class at 5pm until 8pm ahhhh. Not chatting with Pete tonight, since he doesn't get out of martial arts til nearly 9pm his time or something. So he might blog and/or read this one lol. Love you baby xxxx. Best get back to avoiding work in other ways...

1 comment:

NatalieLucy said...

Hey Juls,

Yeah I can understand having a break now and again, don't wanna be to stressed out. That book sounds interesting, I'll have to read some of her books.

Hope the rest of your week goes well.
Take Care.