Sunday, February 12, 2006

Valentine's Day

So this will be my last Valentine's Day all on my lonesome, eating chocolates and watching "Sex and the City." Well, that's if my package from Pete arrives on time via the miracle of the Royal Mail and USPS. Valentine's Day has to be one of the biggest mail days of the year, especially all those boxed flowers delivered by Fed Ex. Hmph and I'm working in the mailroom on Tuesday ie V-Day...wonderful! Luckily that's my hour and a half day, then I got to class for 2 and a half hours and learn about International Communication/Media which is pretty cool. There really is no point to this post, I'm just trying to keep from becoming one of those people who leaves their blog up because they can't let go, but never updates. And those of you who do that, yes I'm talking to you! Update your blog or shut it down...when I'm bored I like to look for updates and its depressing when no one has any! Grrr. Back to my regularly scheduled Saturday night programming of watching a movie and baking cookies yum!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Hey Juls! Hope Pete's package arrived in time! I hated spending V-day away from Alex. We've been together almost 3 years now and today is our very first Valentine's Day together. Of course he's at work so we haven't spent any time together just yet lol.

Hope you had a great day anyway and just think next year you'll get to spend it together with your new husband!!

Hugs!

Stacie