Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Melinda & Melinda



I got this movie on Friday when Pete and I went to Chelmsford for my NI number interview. It was only a fiver, which was why I bought it in the first place. Oh, and it said it was similar to Sliding Doors. Well...as a Woody Allen movie it was as to be expected. I give it 5 stars out of 10. I wish it had more closure, and the acting wasn't wonderful. But Will Farrel was funny in it, so it was kind of worth the money and time I spent to watch it.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I remember when that movie was "coming soon" and then I never really heard more about it. I thought that was strange because supposedly Will Farrell movies are always good. Maybe not. Anyway, I liked your list very much of the things you don't like about England (it's similar to what Dennis's would have been when he first came to the US!). Good luck with the job search!

Juls said...

Thanks for the good luck, applied for a job recently that I really want an interview for. Fingers crossed. Melinda and Melinda is a decent movie if you can find it to rent but I wouldn't advise buying it really lol.