Saturday, May 08, 2004

Long time

Wow I haven't blogged properly in a long time !

Some exciting stuff that has been happening in my life: my great Aunt, who is also my godmother has offered to pay for my wedding dress!!!!! Which is a pretty big deal! I have yet to try any on though so hopefully will be able to do that soon.

Also I got my grades from last semester in school back yesterday in the mail! I got.... 4 A's and a B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I thought I totally slacked off!!!

Also tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY for anyone who doesn't know. I'm staying over my sister's tonight to babysit my niece and nephew, and then she's having a party for me at her house tomorrow. I have yet to get my birthday package from Pete :( Argh. I almost never get anything from him on time for anything so its not like I'm not use to it, but it sucks!

Other than that not much is going on, summer classes are going okay. I only have 2 but I have a 5 hour break in between them so that makes the day drag on since its an hour away from my house.

Finished "Jemima J." It was pretty good. I am now reading "Farm Fatale" by Wendy Holden which I have yet to put up on the right side.

Have a good weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all Moms!!

No comments: