Monday, November 14, 2005

Tiredness

I haven't had a good nights sleep in almost 4 months. I've never been on to have trouble sleeping...remember I was the girl who was sleeping on a bench in Disney at Grad Night back in the day. Thin lines have started to appear under my eyes, the dark circles are getting worse. I don't want to sleep like this, but I can't help it. I try staying up, sometimes I make it until midnight but then I sleep and am up again by 7am. So at night I'm exhausted and usually crash around 10:30 - which means waking up at around 6:30. When I'm home I usually crash on the couch watching TV ie last night I probably feel asleep around 9:30pm and kept waking up and watching bits of Law and Order then dozing off again. Argh. So I was up at 5:45am this morning. Argh Argh Argh. Should probably read or something, I stayed at home last night so I have to drive back to school this morning, after my brother leaves for school I'll probably shower and get going so at least I get something accomplished by 10am today.

2 comments:

Spanish Kitchenette said...

That's so annoying and I really know how you feel. Latelly I havent been able to sleep properly. I firstly thought it was due to the heavy rains we are having at nights but I dont think so as I used to sleep with rain or sun lol
Even atking lots of herbs NOTHING. I usually fall asleeplike at 1am and yes, it is late enough when you have to wake up at 6.30 am :S sigh...

Jayne said...

Juls, sleeping from 10.30 until 6.30 is 8 hours which is about right. Sounds like you should get to the doc's tho. If you aren't feeling rested after 8 hours sleep. given what you've been through over the past few months, and what you have coming up, you've been/are under alot of stress or it could be a sign of depression which would be perfectly understandable.

Sleeping tablets have come along way over the past few years, and taking them on a short term basis maybe what you need to get back on track? think about it?