Monday, October 04, 2004

And so it begins....

I knew this semester was going to be a lot of work, but it didn't hit until this week I think because of all the hurricanes and craziness.

I have exactly one hour of "free time" then I'm off again to eat dinner, go to a club meeting, then maybe exercise, and then back to reading I have to do. Have a lot due on Thursday and a lot due next week. It sucks. And to add insult to that, I'm getting really pms-y and just had a really gross wave of exhausted/nauseous feeling come over me, and pains in my stomach. Great.

Yesterday evening I came back to school after working at the motel most of the weekend, so I didn't have a lot of time to relax but at least I made some money :) Well after I got back into town I tried to find a parking spot, and had to go over to the lot in back of the gym to find a space. Well I was stopped at a stop sign, waiting for the cars to pass so I could turn left - and a guy came up to my passenger side window. I guess I looked freaked out because the guy, who was around my age said "I didn't mean to scare you sweetie..." Ick. Don't call me "sweetie" - I don't know you and I don't even like people who know me calling me sweetie, or honey, or hun - I just don't. (If you know me and have called me this before don't feel bad to have used the term, I'm sure I would have told you if I minded that much.) So they guy who called me "sweetie" asked me to drive him closer to where he lived, which was near Walmart apparently. Because, his friend didn't come to pick him up from work, or he got out of work early or something. He might have been telling the truth, he did have a take-out box so maybe he worked at a restaurant? I dunno. But did I let him get in my car...ummmmm NO! Its one of those things that happens that makes you flash back in your head to every rape/murder/crime case you ever saw re-enacted on TV there you scream at the TV: "Don't let him get in your car!!! You don't know him!!!! Noooo!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!" Etc. So I didn't.

I've been thinking about that coat I blogged about, I went to both Targets at home this weekend and didn't find it, but then again its Oct in Florida so its not like it's exactly winter. They had a few trench coats and leather jackets out though but no proper coats, and they might not have them out until almost Christmas, or never. So I might order it online, I dunno. Going to see how it looks for me going over to England for Christmas, if that looks like its going to happen I'll probably get the coat, if not I'll wait until another time to get a new one. Fingers crossed though, things are looking hopeful, don't want to tell too much though or I might jinx it :)

I think that's about it....

OH! HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO TIFFANY FOR TOMORROW!!!!! Another friend of mine that is now legal :( I feel deprived lol.

No comments: