Saturday, October 02, 2004

Woooohooo its October! Still hot here but not unbearable, maybe I should put my weather pixie back up? Anyway. I watched the debate on Thursday night, or at least an hour of it.If their one of them repeated themselves one more time I was going to break the TV. So we'll see how I feel about the other debates...domestic policy is the one I'm most interested in because foreign policy is pretty useless you're not doing anything in this country to improve it. ::cough:: Bush ::cough::

Anyway.....

I saw this coat and am thinking about getting it, need to try it on in the store though as I've only seen it online: Target black coat I really need a new coat especially if I'm going to England for Christmas (which is up in the air at the moment but we're hopeful.)

I knew theres something else I wanted to say but I can't think of it....

No comments: