Monday, November 22, 2004

Nights of Lights...

Going over the Bridge of Lions into the city on the first day of Nights of Lights is usually breath taking...but this evening it was a let down - obviously like half of the city's xmas lights are out lol.

Well I had a good weekend, full of lots of funny stories to tell. Such activies included: almost getting my car towed, almost getting killed, getting a rubber boot out of very thick, dense mud, and seeing Bridget Jones Edge of Reason :) I give the movies a generous 3 out of 5 stars. It started off long, it was cute, and had some funny bits, but didn't have a lot to do with the second book besides the title. But I will see it again in England with Pete :) 3 Weeks from tomorrow night I'll be boarding the plane to go over there.

1 comment:

NatalieLucy said...

Hey Juls,

Wow sounds like you had a crazy weekend, do tell all.... lol

Sorry to hear the Christmas lights were a let down, I can't wait to see the xmas lights being turned on here. They are having a big event and everything.

I've been looking forward to seeing the new Bridget Jones. I thought it might not be as good as the first.

Wow 3wks and your seeing Pete again that's so great.

Hope you have a great week.
Take Care.
~Hugs~