Friday, September 09, 2005

10 Years Ago

I was 11 and just starting 6th grade at OLL..I had tons of homework to do everynight...somethings never change! I started having a crush on Mike Metz..which lasted far too long! My sister had just gotten married in June...I thought 23 was way too young to get married (LOL).

5 Years Ago

I was 16 and starting my junior year at Lopez. I became better friends with Sara because we had English Honors class together. I had known Pete for almost 2 years, and my mom and I went to England for the first time to meet his family in June/July of that year.

1 Year Ago

I was starting my junior year at college. We were being hit by what number 2 or 3 of the 4 or 5 hurricanes we had in 2004! My mom was staying in my dorm room with me, after we had driven all the way up to Georgia and decided to come back again all in the same day. We were just thinking about wedding plans and didn't have anything booked (well we don't have much now but anyway...)

Yesterday

Went to class, ate, read for Mass Media Ethics...and watched 4 Weddings and a Funeral.

5 Snacks I Enjoy

Le Creme Yogurt, Reeses, Cadburys in the UK, Guylian seashells, and sour cream & onion potato chips.

5 Songs I Know All The Words To

Ummm Elton John songs (yes I'm sad), When You Say Nothing At All (Ronan Keating), almost all of the songs off the latest U2 CD because I always have it playing in my car...

5 Things I Would Do With $100 Million

Donate to Breast Cancer Research, the American Cancer Society, Humane Society etc. Buy a house in the US and the UK, buy another house in each for each family to stay in when they visit. Pay off the house for my dad. Spend a lot decorating the houses I bought. Put some in savings and then just blow the rest on stuff I really don't need hehe.

5 Things I Would Never Wear

Gigantic gold hoop earrings, crop tops, 4+ inch heels, anything with a lot of furriness to it.

5 Favo(u)rite TV Shows

Ab Fab, Mad About You, Sex and the City, Seinfeld, Friends

5 Biggest Joys

Pete, spending time with my family, traveling by plane, spending time with Pete's family, and I guess the wedding will be...

5 Favourite Toys

DVD player, Computer/Internet, TV, my car, digital camera.

5 People I Tag (meaning online friends I visit)

Gem, Jennie, Fiona, Miriam, Sarah (Ace's wife)...and a whole lot more!

No comments: