Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A Whole Lot of Nothing Much

Not much to report on here, just papers, articles, presentations, and all that fun stuff. Loving my new car - I went to Target the other day and got cute seat covers for it and a flip flop shaped air freshener, which reminded my of my future mother-in-law. Speaking of the Queen, she and the rest of the royal court are living it up, in somewhere I've never heard of, on holiday. I swear I don't think my in-laws and co. are ever not on holiday. But thats another reason why I love them.

So Pete had been home alone and fending for himself, so I've been calling him on the phone since we're both alone and therefore, lonely. I'm thinking about going there for almost 2 weeks before Christmas, that way I can spend some time with Pete and his family. Plus it would be weird not to see Pete until just before the wedding!

Oh, speaking of the big w-word, my sister and I went to a wedding expo on Sunday. I guess I should do a bit about what I'm thinking of from that, what I still need to do and etc on my wedding blog. Well that's about it for now.

No comments: