Monday, November 17, 2003

Busy yet doing nothing?...

Yes thats me. I have so much to do but I'm in the library blog hopping and blogging. Hmph. Actually I came here to work on my editing project for Mass Media Production but I need to be at a certain mac in the mac lab and someone is using it right now so I'm just hanging out waiting for them to be done. I should do something for productive though.

My weekend was okay. I stayed here on Friday night because I had to meet my group on Saturday at 2pm to film a belly dancing class for our field production project. Well the instructor of the belly dancing class never showed up - grrr. So we decided to meet on Sunday and tape the dancers for our school. So on Saturday afternoon I drove home. I didn't do much at home - wanted to call Pete so I did that. But we didn't really chat much because he had to go to bed early (he was doing overtime again this weekend.) I fell asleep on the couch while watching TV. On Sunday I chatted to Pete a little bit (we actually forgot it was our anniversary until midway through our chatting.) His package from me still hasn't gotten there :( Was suppose to be there by last Friday. Then I went to my sister's and my parents and family arrived an hour or so after me. We had a good time playing with the babies and chatting with my sister and our relatives from NJ. My mom's aunt is doing great - back to normal :) I didn't get to chat with Pete again because I had to leave my sister's by 5pm to get back here by 6:30pm to tape the dancers. We still need more footage of the game tomorrow night so hopefully I can get that. Have been doing research for my 7 page Brit Lit paper due I think the Friday before Finals. Ugh so much to do better get off here and do something productive! Ooo I also weighed myself on Sunday. I've lost another 3 lbs - bringing my total weight lost to 20-21 lbs yay. Was a bit surprised as I haven't been trying too hard to keep to Atkins and I'm getting really bored with my WATP for Abs. I want to get the 1,2,3 Mile WATP Express soon. Anyway I better be off here!

No comments: