Monday, November 03, 2003

Update...

Hi. Hope everyone is okay ;) I've been busy as usual lately. Hope everyone had a happy halloween, I did pretty much nothing - went to Walmart with a girl in one of the clubs I'm in to get decorations for Saturday (for an event we were having.) Yesterday was the event at parent's weekend - we decorated all the tables and everything was set up and then it rained :( So it had to all be moved inside. Grrr, but then after like 15 mins it was sunny and bright outside - ugh FL weather! My parents and brothers came up for the thing yesterday and it was good to see them.

Umm I got Bend it Like Beckham on dvd this morning - watched it this afternoon. Its really cute. You would have to know England fairly well to know some of the stuff but it was really cute. If anyone is into the Indian/English culture differences type films a really funny one is East is East. Though I'm pretty sure its Rated R and you have to know a lot more about England to understand it but Pete and I watched it when I was there last winter I think and it was really funny.

Oooo I should be getting two presents from Pete this week so I'll be sure to post when they come. The Royal Mail has gone on strike again so he has to send my anniversary package via some special mailing thing for like £37 instead of the £6 it would be to send it through the regular post. But the bonus is it should be here this week! yay. And the other present I have no idea!

No comments: