Sunday, November 23, 2003

List of things I need to do...

I have so much to do and I really should be doing it. Instead heres a list of what i have to do (in no order but memory.)

1. Read first part of Gulliver's Travels - not v. important

2. Finish Brit Lit paper I worked on for 4.5 hours today - due Dec 5th. So I'm on top of that.

3. Read rest of "Living with Our Genes" Has to be read by Dec 2nd - about half way through it.

4. Do paper for Child Psych - 3 pages due on Tues (doing it tomorrow)

5. Write letter for Writing for Mass Comm clas due Monay (doing tomorrow)

6. Edit movie footage - due Dec 3rd (starting on it on Monday ?)

7. Doing Radio project - due Dec 8th doing Dec 2nd and Dec 3rd.

8. Study for Psych of Personality test on Tues (have to do that!)

9. Study for finals (after everything else is done!)

10. Relax - (Dec 11th after finals are over)

11. Be happy - Dec 12th when Pete arrives :)

No comments: