Monday, November 03, 2003

Flowers...

Just needed to share that I got a dozen roses today from Pete!!! Ahhh! The arrangement is bigger than my head... I mean HUGE in a glass vase with a burgundy colored bow and baby's breath and green foliage all around them - probably sounds pretty silly but they're GORGEOUS! I don't have my digital camera here :( I might go and buy a disposable camera tomorrow or something so at least I have a picture of them - I do that with all my flowers I get lol (not that I've gotten a lot - I think Pete's sent me flowers 3 times before.) Anyway I'm so happy! I was putting mail in the boxes (my job) and i looked in my box and i saw the slip for flowers that everyone gets when they get flowers. You can not image how quickly I put the rest of the mail up! Anyway I have to get to class!

No comments: