Saturday, December 27, 2003

Good morning. I've been sick for a few days and spent all yesterday laying on the couch watching DVD's ;)

We had a very good christmas. As my brother said about 500 times "the best christmas ever" since he got a portable dvd player and a ton of hunting stuff including a 12-gage shotgun LOL He's 16, so yeah lol.

Here's a list of the stuff Pete and I got together as a couple:

Monopoly Deluxe Addition from my parents

Oriental style noodle bowls and sushi set from my parents (even though I hate sushi lol)

A Fondue Set from my Sister and Brother-in-law - my mom and I saw it in Target and I showed Pete it and he really liked it but we didn't think we'd get it since it was v. expensive. hehehe.

A little minature tea set including kettle, 2 mugs, biscuits, marmalade, and tea from my sister and bro-in-law. Even though we don't drink tea ;)

Then here's a list of stuff I got :)

Felicity Season 2 DVD from Pete
Mad About You Season 2 DVD from Pete
Knight cookie jar from Pete (he says "keep thy grubby hands out of my cookie jar" when you open it)
Cute forever friends cuddly bear from Pete
Earrings from Pete
Clothes from my mom and dad
A stereo from my mom and dad
Harrods mug, bag and mouse pad from Pete's parents
New doggy and sheep pj's from Pete's grandparents
Little candle and perfume from Pete's parents friends
Cool collectable cows from my uncle
And a $50 gift card from my uncle for Bath and Body Works!
My Best Friends Wedding on DVD from Pete
Guylian seashells from Pete

And stuff Pete got :

Simpsons Season 3 DVD from Me
Beagle dog from me (not real but he wags his tail and barks hehe)
NFL stuff - jersey, sweatshirt, etc etc from my parents
Money from his family (which he got on early xmas before he left )
InPursuit - a game from the makers of Trivial Pursuit from my parents
Simpson's Trivia Game from me
Simpson's xmas pajamas from me
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen on DVD from me
Hand painted ordament from me
$50 Gift card to Walmart from my uncle
And a few other things I can't remember off the top of my head

All in all it was a great xmas and we all got spoiled rotten! My mom loved her bellek pitcher I got her and hasn't stopped talking about it ;) As it took her 20+ years to get hehe. The babies were adorable and I had the pleasure of filming them on the video camera :)

I've added a few pics to the msn site if anyone is interested. The crackers were somewhat of a hit, almost everyone put on the hat at least to take a pic or two lol. The crackers were pretty crap though and took a lot of pulling to actually 'crack' oh well. We still have a few left which we might do on new years eve or something. My dad's bday is on new year's eve so we have to get something for him :) Pete and I will be ringing in the new year at my sister's babysitting the twins :) Which won't involve much as they will be sleeping :) So we might order a pizza and watch a few dvds or something. Anyway I'm sure this is one really long post! I better stop here!



No comments: