Friday, December 05, 2003

Last day...

Today was my last day of classes and Pete's last day of work! Wow. He'll be here this time next week! I changed the graphics on the index page of my website - again - as I was in the christmas mood. I also made a Christmas card page :)

I still have to finish my radio project - due on Monday. And study for finals:

Monday - British Literature I. 2pm It's open book and open note but that doesn't mean it'll be easy!

Tuesday - 8am Child Psych. I've been totally slacking in that class - have to read the chapters!

Weds - Mass Media Production 8am. Need to write out 3/4 of notecards for that.

Weds - 10am turning in Writing for Mass Communications portfolio. (Work a bit on that)

Thurs - Psych of Personality 8am. That'll be a toughy!

Then I go home and clean...

Friday - Pete comes into Orlando @ 4:30pm via British Airways! Woohoo.

No comments: