Tuesday, December 16, 2003

The past few days...

Hi. Pete's wrapping my presents so I thought I'd come on and update on what we've been up to lately.

Pete's flight came in at the scheduled time on Friday. I got there around 4:40pm with my mom, she waiting in the car while I went in to find Pete. I went to the British Airways baggage claim first but only a few people were there, so then I walked upstairs so see if I could find out if the flight was on time. Then I went back down and started walking towards the baggage claim again. As I was walking there I saw Pete and waved to him, then we walked a bit towards each other, finally met up and hugged and kissed. I gave him Twizzlers and he gave me a little present. The present was Gucci perfume he got on the BA Duty free shopping on the plane :) We got a bit lost on the way out of the airport but we finally got to Cecil's - a Texas BBQ place Pete likes in Orlando. Took a few pics of us in front on there (which are on my MSN site), then we ate and made our way home.

On Saturday we went to my brother Chris' wrestling match at his HS, then we went xmas shopping at the mall and to Steak N Shake.

On Sunday we just layed around a bit and went to KFC and the movies to see Love Actually :) Pete thought it was pretty funny so that was good hehe.

Yesterday we did some more xmas shopping and my Granny came in from NJ so Pete got to meet her and they seemed to get on pretty well :) We're pretty much done with xmas shopping yay. Pete gave me an early present a Forever Friends Doggie that isn't even in stores in the UK yet (or has just been brought out.) The one I have is actually the original that they sent in for reproduction - as Pete worked for a section of the company that does Forever Friends :) He also got me Walk Away the Pounds Express - the 1,2 & 3 mile DVDs with the stretchie at Walmart yesterday :) We got lovely cards from his family and friends of the family and I got a few pressies from his parents and grandparents to open on xmas :)

Bit of sad news - one of Pete's friend's dad died I think on Friday. He called home on Sunday and found out about it then :(

Anyway I should go wrap a few presents myself ;)

Bye for now.

No comments: