Monday, December 08, 2003

Weekend

Well finals start tomorrow. Its actually my easiest day and then they get progressively harder so that's why I'm not stressing. On Friday my roommate and I went to this christmas ordament painting thing on another hall, it was fun - I made a purple ordament for Pete that has our names on it and 2003. ;) Then we came back here and watched About a Boy hehe that movie is funny and heartwarming. I wanted Pete to call me but he said he would on Saturday.

Yesterday I studied a bit, did my laundry (the dryers here truly suck. I put $1 in and my clothes weren't any dryer than when they came out of the washer!) Dinner was crap so I decided to order a pizza later on. Pete had his family and their friends around for 'early christmas' since he's leaving on Friday. He called me around 6pm. I thought everything for the early christmas was over, yeah. Well his mum came in like half an hour into our convo and was all moody and was like "we're having christmas for you the least you could do is be out here.." UGH. I hate feeling like the selfish GF and thats totally what that made me feel like even though she didn't know he was on the phone with me. ARGH. So we had a bit of an arguement but it was over within 15 mins. We talked for like an hour and a half. Then I ordered my pizza (small ham and pineapple! mmmm) and watched Sliding Doors (yes I'm addicted - for the 200+ time.)

Today Pete said his granddad was trying to convince him to not move over here and to have me move there. Which made us both feel all guilty...Pete's his first grandchild and they're really close so I can understand. And Mick (his granddad) is the sweetest/nicest guy in the world and probably more of a granddad even to me than my own (since they both died when I was young.)

Anyway so yeah made me think whether or not we've come to the right conclusion about the whole moving thing. But I'm pretty sure Pete agrees that we are. We'll just have to try to visit every other xmas at least. Guess we should actually get Pete over here before we decide how often we'll visit lol always ahead of ourselves!

Well off to study some...haven't exercised in about 2 weeks cause i've been so busy! Was going to try to today but now its too late! Oh well.

No comments: