Friday, December 12, 2003

Survey...

Survey I got in email. Okay going to bed, room is clean :)


1. First Name:

Julia but usually called Julie, Jul, or Juls

2. Were you named after anyone? 

My dad's grandmother

3. Do you wish on stars?

Can't say I do

4. Which finger is your favorite?

Left ring finger, the one the engagement ring is on ;)

5. When did you last cry? 

Ummmm last Saturday night

6. Do you like your handwriting? 

Kinda, I can read it but others usually can't lol

7. What is your favorite lunchmeat?

Ham I guess.

8. Any bad habits? 

Complaining, whining, being moody

9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? 

Definitely the Spice Girls circa 1997. LOL

10. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?

Probably

11. Are you a daredevil?

Not really

12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? 
 
Yes I think I have lol.

13. Do looks matter? 

Not usually

14. Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid? 

I don't think so, I'm pretty careful about that especially since I'm an English major.

15. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? 

Nope.

16. Do fish have feelings? 

I'm not a fish so I wouldn't know lol

17. Are you trendy? 

Somewhat but not really          

18. How do you release anger? 

I complain

19. Where are your second homes? 

Pete's parents house.

20. Do you trust others easily?
        
Not really unless I sense that they are honest and truthful which isn't often lol.

21. What was your favorite toy as a child? 

my little pony's, barbie dolls, rainbow bright.

22. What class in school do you think is totally useless? 

FOCUS - oh yeah a Lopez tradition lol.

23. Do you have a journal?

This one. I don't keep a paper one, too lazy.

24. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

Ummm do you know me ? That would be a Major YES lol

25. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? 

NOPE

26. What do you look for in a boy/girl?

Sense of humo(u)r, personality etc

27. What are your nicknames? 

Juju, Juls, Jul, Ducky, Julietta, American girl etc lol

28. Would you ever bungee jump? 

NOPE

29. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? 

Usually yes but today I didn't lol.

30. Do you think that you are strong? 

Emotionally yes.

31. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Vanilla

32. What's your favorite color?

Purple

33. What is your least favorite food? 

FISH

34. How many wisdom teeth do you have?

I dunno I don't think mine have grown in yet LOL

35. Are you in love with anyone? 

Lets hope so or this whole engagement thing is a bit of a sham right LOL

36. How many people have a crush on you right now? 

50, no 87, no 98, ummm sorry yeah seriously none lol

37. Who do you miss most right now? 

I guess Pete but I will see him tomorrow !!!

38. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? 

I really don't care

39. What color pants are you wearing? 

Navy blue comfy pants

40. What are you listening to right now? 

TV in background

41. What are the last 4 digits of your home phone number? 

3696

42. What was the last thing you ate? 

Ummm a pirouette (chocolate wafer thing by Pepperidge Farm)

43. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? 

Purple I guess or Blue

44. How is the weather right now? 

A bit chilly for FL lol


45. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? 

Pete's dad, then Pete ;)

46. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? 

Eyes

47. Do you like the person who sent this? 

Yes she's very nice :)

48. How are you today?

Tired and sniffly with a cold

49. Favorite drink? 

Diet cherry coke, diet dr pepper, diet apple tango (in UK) , and Water

50. Favorite alcoholic drink? 

I don't drink - underage lol. Don't in general though....for lots of reason lol
 

51. Favorite sports? 

UK Football (US Soccer)

52. Hair color? 

dark blonde w/ natural hightlights

53. Eye color? 

Hazel/Green

54. Do you wear contacts? 

Nope I can't get myself to put my finger in my eyeball. Plus I only need my glasses for distance so why where contacts all the time right ? lol

55. Siblings and their ages:

Michelle (31), Patrick (17), Chris (16)

56. Favorite month? 

May

57. Favorite food? 

I have lots

58. Last movies you watched? 

Ummmm Sliding Doors - yeah I know I'm addicted lol

59. Favorite day of the year? 

My birthday I guess :)  

60. Are you too shy to ask someone out? 

Dunno haven't ever had to lol.

61. Scary movies or happy endings? 

Happy endings

62. Summer or winter?

Summer  

63. Hugs or kisses? 

Hugs

64. Relationships or one-night stands?

Lets hope I think Relationships

65. Do you want your friends to write back? 

Don't care

66. Who is most likely to respond?

Ditto

67. Who is least likely to respond?

No one since this is a blog entry

68. Living arrangements? 

Living with parents, or in my dorm at school, or staying at Pete's house - depends on the time of year ;)

69. What books are you reading? 

Confessions of a Sociopathic Social Climber - I've had it for over a year but haven't finished it lol have read a lot of book in between lol.

71. Favorite board game? 

Monopoly

72. What did you watch on TV last night? 

I didn't, was studying

73. Favorite smells? 

Pete's clothes

74. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? 

That I have to get up and get dressed lol

No comments: