Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Merry Christmas

Hi again. Mom's comp is fixed so I'm back in blogging mode at least a little. The christmas crackers I ordered arrived today so I was happy :) They're a bit smaller than the regular ones in England but I'm glad I ordered the regular sized and not the mini ones. We finished our xmas shopping on Sunday but went to the mall today with my mom and it wasn't as packed as it was a few days ago which surprised me a lot. Ummm not too much else going on, we might go see Bad Santa tomorrow or tonight. Ooo Pete got me jewelery from Zales today as a little surprise present so I can't wait to see what it is ;) Probably won't be back on until Friday or so. Oooo I also received a xmas card from Gem ;) Thanks so much! Anyway Merry Christmas everyone :)

No comments: