Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Another day, another dollar. Actually strike that, I'm broke. I haven't made any $$ in a long time. Actually I haven't been out of the house a lot lately since I got back to FL - for a few reasons:

1) My car decided to screw itself up on the DAY I GOT BACK - great timing. I do love my little Tercel though, but it's getting old. Hopefully it will hold out for a year or two more because as I mentioned before I'm broke.

2) The hurricane decided to hit us so I was looking after my niece and nephew for a few days the week I got back.

3) And then I was really really sick all last week.

Now I just don't have a car, and my mom is at the motel sick with what I had. She went there last night to go to this motel dinner thing with my dad. So yeah, today I did nothing at home. I exercised, did 2 miles from the WATP Express 3 mile - I thought I was going to pass out. Guess it's not a good idea to start off with 2 miles of the more intense workout after being lazy for a few months and then being sick. Hmmm.

I've been watching BBC America a lot. Yay BBC America, I love it. But I have to say thay don't show the greatest stuff - its almost all Changing Rooms and House Rivals and other DIY shows. And just to be pathetic I watch the Weakest Link, yes I know. I recorded "Prime Suspect" on Monday night to see how it was. V. Good - not "Waking the Dead" but good ;)

Pete said something cute a little while ago. He went out for pizza with his friends for his friend's, Kate's, birthday. And he said "it felt weird eating pizza without you." We do love our pizza, and other junk foods. I think one of our hobbies is eating actually, which is okay for him as he is one of those terrible people with a super fast metabolism who never gains weight. But it is CRAP for me, hence the reason why I gained 10 lbs when I was there - 4 of which are gone woohoo.

I was going to post more, but I really can't be bothered.

1 comment:

Juls said...

Sarah

Those are both really good books :) Yup only one year to go after this one woohoo :)