Sunday, August 08, 2004

I changed the title of my blog because I'm heading home tomorrow :(

Yesterday we had yet another bbq, and today we're having the left overs from that, and then we're having a traditional roast dinner ;) mmmmmm. Lin even asked me what I wanted for pudding (dessert) and so we're having apple crumple mmmm. Then coffee and Guylian seashells I like (as they're in the fridge.) Needless to say I've gained about 10 lbs since I've been here! Ooops! Oh well!

We're going to the shops soon to get some chocolate for me to bring home mmmmmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Juls,
I am sorry you are going home, BUT have a great flight and safe journey and be in touch soon as you can to let us know you are there safely. I know not much will be comforting to you right now, just wanna let u know im here anytime u need a chat and just throw yourself into planning the wedding and it will be Xmas before you know it!
Yup u silly moo hehe the magazine is for you to keep :) there are some good ideas in there too:) enjoy it! :)
Hugs and kisses,
gem x

Juls said...

Thanks Gem :)

Feeling alright actually, very loved as Pete's family is being lovely and making my last day very nice! Even got pressies from Pete's grandparents - a Harrods mug and Guylian seashells mmmmm.

Will get in touch on the other side of the pond :)