Tuesday, August 03, 2004

New wedding Blog

I started a wedding blog to keep track of things more easily, I probably won't add more to it until I get home next week. http://julwedding.blogspot.com

A year ago today I left England to go back home :( I'm really glad I have almost an extra week on last year. I wish I could stay longer but I need to get back to get everything organized for college starting up again at the end of the month :( Feels like I just ended summer semester, that ended on June 18th only 10 days before I came here - so I spent most of my summer here which I guess is good :)

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Aww Juls I'm glad you and Pete still have some more time left together. I can't believe your time there has gone by so quickly, bet you can't either. The wedding blog is adorable! I love it!