Monday, October 31, 2005

"Sometimes the Easy Way Out Is The Right Way Out"

That's a quote from one of my favorites "The Matchmaker." Most of the time, as with many of 'my movies' I put them on then proceed to fall asleep. Because when you can quote a movie backwards and forwards you really don't have to watch it all the way through much.

So the meaning of the quote being, that a dropped publication workshop, basically writing for the school newspaper. I just don't have the time. After THE WORST TEST EVER this morning in Mass Media Ethics and Law, I really have no energy to track down people for quotes and find useless information for articles that don't mean anything but PR for the school, and 'experience' for me. Because every future employer wants to see how I can make up clever phrases in articles about dining hall food or the like. Sorry if I sound cynical...I've been up since 5:30 and my left eye hurts...giving me the worst half headache for hell.

Oh...and happy halloween! So begins the season of anti-climax holidays. Going to buy a bag of candy tonight in case anyone knocks at the door at home. It will be Reeses. Because god help me I need them the night before I get a fill from my dentist, who has a pig nose.

No comments: