Tuesday, July 08, 2003

All on my lonesome

The rest of the family is at work hehe - meaning Pete and his parents. So here I am with the house to myself and I don't mind it. Pete should be home by just after 6pm :)

Yesterday we went to Basildon again for some shopping as my money came through - all £140 ugh damn conversion rate! I had like $250 grrr. Anyway now I only have £80 left ugh. I got two tops at NEXT - which I can't find on their website. One is a white tshirt with the union jack flag on it but the flag is in floral print which is neat. The other one is a black v-neck top with tan embroidering around the neck and at the bottom of the 3/4 length sleeves. I might actually exchange the black top for a size larger as the embroidering at the sleeves makes them a bit tight around my wrist area. Pete got me the Original Brown Me to You bear ;)

We went to KFC and also bought some Thank you cards for everyone who sent us an engagement card :) Though when we came home and opened the thankyou cards they weren't really cards but rather just decorated pieces of cardboard - in other words they didn't open. They just say Thank you on the top with silver and white stars around a white box where you have to write the note in. Grrr not what I wanted but oh well. I did my 3 mile WATP for Abs today - felt good I guess. Then I ended up showering and walking down to the highstreet to get Pete's parents a proper thank you card. Hehe. I have a bit of a card dilemma...I haven't done a card yet for Pete's parents and grandparents because I don't know if I should address it to them as "Mum and Dad" and "Nan and Granddad" or by their first names which I call them...since the card is from both of us. I might just get Pete to do those and I'll sign my name, hehe its weird changing what you call people ;)

I found a cute engagement page set at Terri Lynn Graphics that I'll use for my engagement page...for some reason Yahoo pagebuilder won't open on this computer hmph.

Oooo I also added more pics to our MSN group from the past week or so and approved Heidi to join our group :) Well thats about it for now. I think I might try pagebuilder again and do some tidying up for Pete's mum :)

No comments: