Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Hi hi. Not too much to report on today. Its 'hot' here in England today - well as hot as England can get really I guess. Which means pale english skin is being exposed to the daylight...for example Pete's dad has the day off today I guess and is doing some gardening shirtless so that his pale chest can get bright red hehe. It feels nice to me - though I have to admit I did get a bit sweaty walking home from the highstreet with some groceries earlier, but its definitely not my definition of hot as I have spent most of my life in Florida and am not too keen on returning in August - the hottest month of the year hmph.

Pete should be home in about a hour :) I feel reather homely/wifely - I washed the sheets on the bed today and then hung them out to dry in the sunshine. I just brought them in and am half way done making the bed. I slept til late today - about 11am...I felt achy and pretty sick this morning but am okay now. On monday Pete and I bought his mum a present for her bday on Friday :) She's having a BBQ this weekend which will be fun - it'll probably rain but thats what is expected from an english bbq hehe. I got some sweet and sour Posh Noddles (from the makers of Pot Noodles only they're 'posh') I had those they were good :) When I was in town I stopped in Choice - which is like a discount store for NEXT merchandise - some cute things in there but I didn't see anything I really liked. Anyway best make the rest of the bed - Pete's off the rest of the week yay :)

No comments: