Wednesday, July 23, 2003

you smell like butt
congratulations. you are the "you smell like
butt" bunny. your brutally honest and
always say whats on your mind.


which happy bunny are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Hmm interesting. Well I finished Mr.Maybe by Jane Green about an hour or so ago...which means I have no more books ugh - might pick up another 2 for £10 on friday (to read on the coach and ferry on the way to and from AMsterdam and on dreaded plane home :( I dunno this time I'm not too incredibly depressed about going home - I mean I'm not jumping for joy at the thought of leavng Pete (yet again - this is the 8th time we will part), but since we are now engaged it seems like we're at least heading for a goal in the future. Hmph plus I'm totally bored here when Pete isn't here and some of the time when he is home. I guess I'm just used to having tons of crap to do that when I have nothing really to do I get bored easily (hence the reading of 2 books in less than 2 weeks.) It'll be interesting being home with an engagement ring on my finger, and I have a very girly inclination to show it off to all my friends, and when college starts again in Sept to all my friends there hehe. Okay I just like the attention it brings I guess hehe. WEll not too much up for today... I did 3 miles yesterday - so today my back hurts :( I might do 2 miles today if that - not sure see how I feel later.

No comments: