Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Feeling Better

Well at about 3pm I finally started to feel human again, so at least now I'm dpressed and up, even if my only movement is around the house. Only a few more days and then I head home :( I'm ready to go home, definitely, but I really wish Pete was coming with me as I really REALLY don't want to have to leave him again - and go back to the dreadful LDR mode. I think the more we think about it the more Florida seems to be the best home for us in the end...can't say particularly what specifically has changed my mind - other than Pete's sudden change of heart a few months ago. But its not like we'l never come back to visit, or even maybe someday consider living here again but not anytime in tne near future - as the practical things just seem to be easier to sort out in the US like house, jobs, driving, and bringing up kids. And after going to Amsterdam we really don't think we'll be travelling around Europe again anytime soon. I don't think it I have ever felt more proud to be an American and live in American until the way back from Amsterdam. And no I@m not getting super patriotic (ahem Sara - so don't have a cow!) Just saying I appreciate my country a lot more I guess.

Hmmm I'm in Wedding mood - looking at dresses and having daydreams of the 'big day' even though in a way I feel way too young to get married at the moment - hmmmm I can't make up my mind I know! Anyway I'm watching 4 Weedings and a Funeral so I'll get off here and relax ;)

No comments: