Saturday, July 12, 2003

Post from last night - lets see if it'll post

Evening. I'm tired. Bit of bad news - seems Pete's uncle has died :( He's been ill for about 3 years now (as I remembver it was during my first time here when they found it he was ill.) Pete's dad has been on the phone a lot with his family today.

In more brighter news - the BBQ was a success and fun hehe. I got some cute pics - everyone hasn't gone home yet but we're tired so we just came in Pete's room.

Yesterday we went to Lakeside. We got our bear we made in January some new clothes at The Bear Factory hehe. Our scruffy got a new jumper/sweater which is red and has the union jack on it and navy blue trousers :) I also got Sara a present hehe (all I can say is fcuk!) She better like it as a paid a pretty penny for it - well 2500 in fact!! (£'S) We got lunch at Quizno's (which i didn't know they had in the UK) it was yummy! Later I got a Starbuck's Caramel Frappacino...they asked me if I wanted a "cream base" or a "coffee base" - as I am one for cream I decided on the cream base - so the frappacino was more like a milkshake but yummy none-the-less. We spent a lot of Pete's wages yesterday and a good percentage of my money so we're a bit broke ugh. Anyway I'm tired so I best get off here. Goodnight!

No comments: