Monday, July 21, 2003

Good Afternoon. I feel lazy/tired. I got up with Pete early this morning, then he left for work and I had some toast and watched some morning TV... then around 11am I laid down for a little while, next thing I know its 2:45pm ummm guess I was tired hehe. Then my mom called and we chatted a bit. More bad news - a friend of Pete's mum's had a car accident on friday afternoon I think... they were going up to Scotland for a wedding, and in Ledds they got hit by a lorry (big truck) and they're daughter (in her mid 20's I think) was thrown from the car and isn't expected to live much longer, her cousin was killed on the scene :( They say death comes in three's - this past week it really did (as Pete's dad's uncle also died earlier in the week - a few days after Pete's uncle.) So we're all very depressed about death lately - so sad. Well I'm being lazy today ugh just don't have any energy - hopefully I will by Friday night (as we get the coach in the highstreet at a bit after midnight to goto Amsterdam.)

No comments: