Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Answers to Lizzy's Questions

1. if you could live in any historical period, when and where would you live. what would you do?

Umm I would probably want to live in the late 1800's early 1900's. I would probably want to live in London and be very rich and have lots of lovely Victorian things and lots of servants who I would treat very kindly etc lol.

2. its dinner at juls and petes. you can invite three fabulous guests from any period in history,, writers artists generals criminals , anyone. who are you inviting? and what would you serve them..( mr blake, a big mac?lol)

Hmph. I would invite Prince William, Bill Clinton, and Hugh Grant. I would serve them my ranch chicken with pasta because thats my one speciality lol.


3. you can fix one horrible wrong in this world today. ( or retroactively) what will you fix?

I would make it so that the American public really knew what was happening with the war and didn't see it through the eyes of Bush.

4( why the hell not, one extra//) what are you the most idealistic about? which rose coloured glasses do you wear

I'm most idealistic about how I will raise my children, though I know when I actually have them it won't be the way I have it pictured in my head.

No comments: