Friday, September 24, 2004

Classes are cancelled for Monday, the memo said that "if you have the means we suggest that you leave.." Hmph. The tracking still shows the whole state getting it. So if I drive an hour to the south is it really going to matter? I dunno. I can't get my mom on her cell phone or my dad at the motel on the main phone...

Update...got in touch with my mom after I left work (where I blogged) she said that I shouldn't come home bc at least there they have a generator if the power goes out and etc. I'm not sure what I'm going to do though - my good friend Sara said I could stay with her if I wanted to go over to G-ville. I'm not sure if I'm going to though, I'll see what the hurricane does over night and then see what happens. Doing laundry at the moment so at least either way I have clean clothes, always good. Got some really fattening but non-perishable food like crackers with cheese wiz and chocolate chip granola bars mmmmmm.

No comments: