Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Hi again.

Hmmm what I have I done since Saturday? Saturday night my roommate came back, she wasn't suppose to be back til Monday morning but I guess she had a fight with her boyfriend - whatever. We really don't communicate all that much, I have tried but I think we're just on two different wavelengths as far as school and everything really since she's a second semester freshman and I'm a junior. Anyway. I talked to Sara on the phone for about an hour, which was really funny, and she admitted how stupid she was to turn down the request of my company on her birthday ;) We should be able to get something arranged for this weekend, which would be great.

In other news, I got locked out of my dorm room for about 2 and a half hours last night. What happened was I arranged with my old roommate Katrina, to work out with her. (I got her into WATP Express hehe.) So we did the 3 mile tape so I was gone for like 45 minutes. I told my roommate I was going to work out, and I assumed she knew that Katrina's room was right down the hall. And I didn't bother bring my keys - big mistake! So we finished the tape at like 7:45pm and I went back to my room to shower and stuff and then we were going to meet back up at 9pm to watch a movie. I went to my room, and it was LOCKED - "Noooooo!" I screamed in my head. So I went back to Katrina's room and we put the movie in early. By 10:30pm (with a few stops in the middle to go to Molly's and etc) the movie was over, so I went back to get into my room. SHE STILL WASN'T BACK!!!! So I decided to go downstairs and ask security to let me in my room. They called an RA who let me in and then I took a shower and went to bed around 11pm. My roommate still wasn't back when I fell asleep around 11:30 I guess. But she was back this morning - ahhhhhh. The moral of the story is: ALWAYS BRING YOUR KEYS. The end.

No comments: