Friday, March 12, 2004

Friday Five

1. What was the last song you heard?

Ummm. The last song on my Evanescence CD is "Whisper" and I had that CD on last night all the way through so I guess thats it lol.

2. What were the last two movies you saw?

I saw "50 First Dates" last weekend, and I watched "Sliding Doors" (yes again lol) last Saturday night.

3. What were the last three things you purchased?

Got a small tortellini salad from the local pizza place and a Dr.Pepper. And the other day I bought little St. Patty's day cut-outs for my door.

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?

1) Work on Paper

2) Start another Paper

3) Research for a project

4) Breath

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?

In order from most recent:

1) Roommate

2) Dad on the phone

3) People in my class

4) Mom on phone last night

5) Pete online yesterday

No comments: