Friday, March 05, 2004

I should have mentioned last night that I had to add another page of the wedding planner so click on the link at the bottom of the page to get to the next. The cake plan change is that Pete's mum is going to make it ;) Hmmm I wonder if she is also going to do my hair ? Probably as she's a private hairdresser hehe.

This is what I hate about TV. Its called Must See TV because it is soo addictive! I just put on NBC to watch FRIENDS and now I want to watch Will & Grace and the thing about the Diana tapes that is on later! But I HAVE to study. Ooo so tempting.

Speaking of tempting they added new stuff to the FCUK websites both the UK and US one. But all they did on the US one was put the shirts that were already on the UK site (as its the Spring/Summer collection.) I LOVE this one! Very bad but so funny! I already hinted to Pete that I want it as a birthday present hehe.

No comments: