Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Calm...

Wow I don't think I have anything due for the rest of the week! yay! Of course on Friday I have to get up at 8am and re-do the TV project with my mostly loser group. We were suppose to do it tonight again but one of the actors couldn't get off work - which I'm glad because 3 hours on Monday was long enough. Half of the group didn't show up until an hour after we were suppose to meet - ugh I hate group projects because people suck. Anyway.

I thought I was getting better, getting over my illness but I'm not :( My throat is sore, I have a cough and my ears hurt. Thank god for Dayquil!

Mass Media Production mid-term went okay. Ended up being only 30 Questions! UGH so I studied 70+ terms for nothing - grrr. I think I did alright on it, probably got a B.

Awww thanks Jennie for the Halloween card :)

Halloween card from Jennie

No comments: