Sunday, October 05, 2003

Christmas crackers...

Christmas is coming up fast, indeed it is. I'm starting to see decorations out which I think is nice because it means Pete will be here soon yay. So I was looking at buying Christmas crackers online - because there is no where around here that sells them and Pete can't bring them on the plane with him (technically I think he could but he would have to take the cracker part out - which defeats the whole purpose of them.) Geez they're so expensive online even for the crappy gifts! They also have wedding crackers on the that site which I think is cool - must enter that into memory for wedding planning time lol. Well thats all for now - being lazy. Dorm is a mess have clothes hanging up everywhere because stupid dryers don't dry! Grrr.

No comments: