Friday, October 03, 2003

Friday Five

1. What vehicle do you drive?

I drive a '92 Silver/Gray Toyota Tercel, 2 door.

2. How long have you had it?

Since around August 2000.

3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle?

Umm probably my CD player.

4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle?

It doesn't have AC which is really annoying in Florida most of the year!

5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now?

Hmmmm. Not sure really. I know Pete would say a Viper hehe. I would like either one of those nice new minis or something similarly cute and small ;)

Well nothing much going on here. I told Pete I'd email him if I decided not to go to Walmart after work, and I decided not to so I emailed him from my phone before I got online because well it was easier and he isn't on. Might email him again. Grrrr.

No comments: