Thursday, October 09, 2003

Playing Catch up...

Ah. Why do stupid classes cram EVERYTHING into a week ?! Today I spent all day in the library typing up a script for my Mass Media Production class. I was suppose to spend the day working on my feature article for my Writing for Mass Communications class but last night I offered to type up the script as I was a writer on it and didn't really contribute all that much to that. This week has been hell. I was staring at my feature article for 30 minutes and got a paragraph done. Ugh. My mom might come up tomorrow to visit - she bought me tons of Atkins stuff today and might bring up some Halloween decorations yay. I really should spend tomorrow working on my feature article but I will have from 4:30 on to work on it so maybe I'll be okay. Just maybe. I feel bad, I met Pete online at 4pm while I was in the middle of writing the script and really didn't chat to him much at all. He has to work then next to Saturdays and Sundays :( But that should pay off his flight. Hmm he booked the tickets almost 2 weeks ago and they still haven't come through the post - grrr. He said they're having a strike so that probably has a lot to do with it. Ah Royal Mail sucks as much as USPS if not more. Bah.

No comments: