Monday, October 20, 2003

Surprise...

Awwww Pete surprised me today. Remember how I said he tried to call me earlier but I wasn't in ? Well while we were chatting on AIM my phone rang (I have a network connection through the college for the internet.) So I answered it and Pete replied "Hi baby" it was kinda weird being on the phone with him and seeing that he just replied online at the same time. It was funny and sweet ;) I put my away message on AIM and talked on the phone with him for about an hour. We've been talking on the phone a lot lately...I called him yesterday for an hour with 2 phonecards and once during the week for half an hour. Well I'm not feeling too much better - I have Tylenol flu gelcaps and Dayquil so I've been taking those. Without them I would be probably sleeping on and off all day. Studied a bit for my Writing for Mass Communication midterm tomorrow - need to go over the stuff again but yeah. Last night I was going to study for it but I ended up signing on to AIM and chatting with Sara who was also avoiding studying - some things never change! I really wanna go over and see her at UF when we both have a not-so-chaotic weekend not sure when that will be though! Anyway going to go jump in the shower, read some Brit Lit, study some writing stuff and probably go to bed early. Tomorrow will be hectic - have 3 classes and then have to go to Comm building for 3 hours to sit around and watch my group tape our TV project for Mass Media Production. Sounds fun right ? lol.

No comments: