Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Just another Monday...

I woke up this morning and my neck ached. I could hardly move it from side to side without pain. But most of the pain was at the nap of my neck just below the back of my head. Ouch. It's been getting a bit better throughout the day as I move about. I was also really tired. If I'm this bad at the age of 19 what am I going to be like when I'm like 69? Anyway. I got an A on my Electronic Media test that I took on Friday. yay. Worked me butt off I'm glad did well. After my classes I went to the library to get some stuff done but by like 4pm I felt really tried and worn out. So I came back here and chatted with Pete online and got some more done. I think sometimes a change of atmosphere is about the best thing. My throat has been hurting on and off today - hope I'm not getting sick - again. Had Pete's jumper on earlier. Geez that thing is so stretched out and comfy ;) I actually walked earlier which I suddenly got the urge to do but I hope I don't wake up tomorrow sore from that and my neck. I took some pictures of stuff that I've been meaning to take pictures of - a cool floor lamp I got at Walmart a few months ago, my anniversary card and love spoon from Pete, and the valentine's card he sent me ;) So I might add those to my MSN group soon - I'm running out of storage space on all of my names on there so I might have to make up another hotmail account just to get more space LOL. Well I'm still achy and have stuff to do...

No comments: