Sunday, February 01, 2004

Well I tried to post last night but my comp went mental and I had to shut it off before I finished. So yeah. Short version is - a few airlines: Air France, British Airways, and Continental are canceling upcoming flights from the UK and France to a few US cities. Read more about it from BBC news here. And it looks like a Virgin Atlantic flight from London to JFK was returned to London after a burning smell was noticed in the cabin - read about that here.

I'm really glad Pete isn't heading over or going home around this time as I would be REALLY worried. Hopefully everything will calm down soon before I go over in the summer.

I want to say a big thanks to Pete for being so wonderful and great yesterday :) Thanks for cheering me up baby - love you so much!! xxxxxxx

No comments: