Saturday, January 31, 2004

Here we go again...

So I knew Pete would blog about the ever present decision over FL or Essex. And I knew he would say what he said to me this morning, that he won't have me living next to druggies and single teenage mothers which honestly cover most of Essex (or at least the areas we could afford straight away.) When he was over here England seemed the more fun decision, away from my family (who I love but they drive me crazy at times.) Also Pete said I often seemed happier when I was there and maybe I am. But thats probably because I'm with him and I'm treated like a real person by his family and friends.

The day after he left I called him on the phone and he told me about his mum's tires - and suddenly I remembered how it was around the not to nice areas of Essex. And his grandparent's hanging plant, which underlines the idiot pissed people who don't have anything better to do with their lives. Overall I feel a bit confused now - not knowing what to make of our decision. People how I talk to it about say "go to England" probably because it sounds like a cool thing to do. Well I'm indecisive at the moment and like Pete said I guess I'll just see how we feel when I go over in the summer. We thought we made a decision but as we've found - nothing is set in stone.

Love you too baby xxxxx we'll decide something eventually or we'll just find an island in the middle of the ocean and live on that ;)

No comments: